Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society Inc.
We are a New Zealand charity operating the Katherine Mansfield House & Garden.
All our transactions are in New Zealand dollars. Your account/card will be billed in New Zealand Dollars.
Delivery time will be between 1 and 7 days for New Zealand delivery; International orders are currently not accepted.
This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
We want you to love our products and enjoy your shopping experience with us. On this page you will find details about how to return or exchange your purchases made online or in store.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY AND INSTRUCTIONS
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards, seconds or admission tickets), subject to the following conditions :
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
- You must provide your name and address
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets the conditions above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
- Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Items purchased in store cannot be returned via online return postage.
FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Subject to the above policy, all Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society Inc products can be exchanged or refunded either by return post or in person.
ONLINE RETURNS VIA RETURN POST
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact us between 10am and 4pm, Tuesday to Sunday (excluding public holidays) on either phone or email as below:
Phone: 04 473 7628
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Your Sales Order Reference Number, if available
- Your tracking number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- Alternatively, you can complete the Online Returns and Exchange Form on the back of your packing slip.
ONLINE RETURNS IN STORE
All items purchased online at katherinemansfield.com can be exchanged or refunded at the Katherine Mansfield House and Garden, 25 Tinakori Rd, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand, subject to the following conditions:
- Conditions of the Returns and Exchanges Policy (above) are met.
- You must provide the packing slip (received in the online order package).
- You must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase).
- You must provide identification matching the name and shipping address on the packing slip or invoice.
- Purchases will only be refunded or exchanged for the amount stated on the invoice less any discounts/offers applied.