Friends of KMHG - Student
"For my part, my friendship for you couldn't end. There it is - I feel for all time, whatever may happen. I cannot tell you how gloriously sure I am of it and how I trust it." - From a letter Katherine Mansfield sent to her friend Lady Ottoline Morrell, 11 August 1917.
You can support Katherine Mansfield House & Garden by becoming one of our Friends - or giving a Friends membership as a gift! The support of our Friends is vital to the future of Katherine Mansfield House & Garden. They carry on the commitment of the original Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society members to preserve the built heritage of Aotearoa New Zealand and celebrate the legacy of an extraordinary woman and writer.
The benefits of being a Friend are:
- unlimited free admission
- four half-price admissions each year so you can bring your own friends along at a discounted rate
- 10% discount on merchandise in our giftshop and online shop
- first-access or discounted tickets to events
- invitations to special occasions
- membership of the Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society Inc. (KMBS). KMBS is the registered charity that owns and operates Katherine Mansfield House & Garden. It was formed by Oroya Day in 1986 to purchase, restore and care for the house and garden at 25 Tinakori Road. Members are invited to the annual KMBS annual general meeting (AGM).
You might also like ...
You can support Katherine Mansfield House & Garden by becoming one of our Friends - or giving a Friends membership as a gift! This Friends membership is for one person.
You can support Katherine Mansfield House & Garden by becoming one of our Friends - or giving a Friends membership as a gift! This Friends membership is for two people.
Celebrate the work of an extraordinary writer with our 2023 Katherine Mansfield Centenary Calendar. Each month features a quote from beloved stories such as ‘The Garden Party’, ‘At the Bay’ and ‘Prelude’.
The Katherine Mansfield Birthplace Society Inc. is a registered charity and gratefully accepts one-off or regular financial donations.